Kelingking Beach tour is the package you should have on your list.
You must visit this place in the morning to avoid the queue. This amazing view also known as T-Rex. It’s sunny so put some sun cream! and bring your sunglasses also hat. Kelingking Beach definitely lived up to all the Instagram hype – this beach is unreal! From the cliffs overlooking the sea and the hike down to the beach, the views were something out of a movie. While it is a crazy hike down and up and the heat is sweltering, the picturesque views at the bottom are well worth it. The sand is perfect, one can cool off in the water and the beach in general is isolated. You have to be in a very good condition. Paluang Cliff just walking distance from here. This spot should be on everyone’s bucket list!
About 20 minutes drive from Kelingking Beach, you will find Broken Beach and Angel’s Billabong beautiful water blow. Please be careful of big wave and do not forget to follow the instruction.
- 7:00 AM Should be in Sanur harbor. Transport at IDR 200K from Kuta area if needed. Call us for other pick-up area.
- 7:30 AM Departure from Sanur Harbor
- 8:20 AM Arrived at Nusa Penida
- 8:30 AM Pick-up and start tour
- 9:30 AM Broken Beach, Angel Billabong Beach
- 11:00 PM Kelingking Beach, Paluang Cliff
- 12:30 PM Lunch
- 2:00 PM Snorkeling at Gamat Bay, Wall and GT Point
- 4:00 PM Toya Pakeh harbor
- 4:30 PM Depart to Sanur and the tour is finish
- Sandal and proper shoes for walking
- Sunglasses and hat
- Camera or GoPro
Just click the desire package you need!
If more than six people please contact us for special rate.
IDR 1,850K / pax (min. 2 pax) for local
IDR 2,050K / pax (min. 2 pax) for foreigner
- Private tour with Avanza minibus
- Return fast boat Sanur – Nusa Penida
- Parking fee
- Snorkeling gear
- Mineral water
- Experience driver also as a guide
Please contact us for special offer for 1, 2, 3 pax or group package!